Prepare for the ACSS Avaya Aura Session Manager and System Manager Implementation and Maintenance certification. In this course, you will learn to manage and administer System and Session Manager.
This course combines Avaya Aura System Manager Implementation, Administration, Maintenance, and Troubleshooting (5U00095) and Avaya Aura Session Manager Implementation, Administration, Maintenance, and Troubleshooting (5U00096) into a 10-day boot camp.
This course updates and replaces Session and System Manager Administration (5U00082). Please note that System Manager topics covered in this course are foundational System Manager Administrative tasks that are general to all adopting products. The course does not focus on specific tasks relating to individual adopting products such as Communication Manager or Communication Server 1000.
Attendees should meet the following prerequisites:
- Avaya Aura System Manager Overview (5U00106W)
- Avaya Aura Session Manager Overview (5U00105W)
- Users and User Management
- System Manager and the Secure Access Link (SAL)
- Business Continuity
- Discovering Inventory in the Network
- Deploying Product Licenses
- Bulk Import and Export
- SIP Clients and centralized SIP Routing
- Non-SIP Clients and Centralized Call Routing.
- Integrating Different Telephony Systems, including SIP and non-SIP Calls
- Handling Calls Beyond the Enterprise
- Session Manager and Feature Application
- Scale, Redundancy, and Failover
- Call Admissions Control and Bandwidth Management
Upon completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Prepare the installation environment, install System Manager and validate successful install
- Set up and administer System Manager user groups and user accounts
- Configure System Manager for business continuity, including high availability, back up, and restoration of system data
- Exploit system discovery in the network
- Manage and deploy licenses
- Use bulk import and export facility
- Prepare the installation environment, install Session Manager and validate successful
- Session Manager instances
- Session Manager users
- Session Manager in-enterprise routing through centralized SIP locations, dial plans, and network routing policies
- Session Manager routing beyond the enterprise
- Manage the application of features to calls through sequenced and named applications
- Session Manager business continuity
- Administer calls admission control to manage quality of service and bandwidth consumption
- Administer Session Manager security
- Troubleshoot Session Manager related issues and resolve problems
This course is for those responsible for installing, configuring, administering, and maintaining Avaya Aura Session Manager and System Manager
This course helps you prepare for the:
- ACSS Avaya Aura® Session Manager and System Manager Implementation and Maintenance Exam (3102).
There are no follow-ons for this course.
System Manager and Session Managerare the common tool used to centrally manage products and users in the Avaya Aura® network. It is beyond the scope of this course to cover how System Manager and Session Managerare used to administer each adopting product. This course focuses instead on System Manager and Session Manager and their capabilities that are common to all adopting products